Bugün: 11
    Dün: 23
    Toplam: 90340

Şu An Bağlı:
    Ziyaretçi: 1640
    Üye: 0
    Toplam: 1640

FrpWorld.Com :: View topic - EMBRACE OF THE TOREADOR
    Forum FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register   |  Profile  |  Private Messages  |  Log in

EMBRACE OF THE TOREADOR View next topic
    View previous topic
    CHANGES
    BaÅ?büyücü

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was searching some fun,cheap beer and maybe,if i was lucky,some sex.I found one bar called MYSTERIOUS ARTS and i had no more choice because i was a foreigner and i have not been to know any other bars except this one.The guard let me in and told me to stay fresh.I didnÂ?t get it.It was such crowded like Amsterdam but here was istanbul.And girls around were so cute.I got one beer but barkeeper told me if i wanted to drink elderÂ?s vitae.I had never been heard of it until i saw one of them.
    This bar has a ledder to upstairs and some people were dancing by the balcony.The music was such loud.I climbed to the upstairs,and the scene was amazing.There were about 5 couples jigging around and by the time one sexy-girl started to kiss me,almost my neck.
    Then she let herself go and talked to one guy dressed like oldtimesman.Then she came to introduce me to this guy.He was the chieftain of this area and asked me what do i do?I was only an artist,drawing such good things and imaginations.Mostly about the dreams.He had been interested of my works and asked me to join him to show me some of his artworkz.Infact i was searching for some fun but i cannot refuse any artwork.
    We have gone to his office,designed like old anatolian houses.He showed me them and asked me my thought.Works were very good paintings made by oil paint but interestingly they were,yes yes they were done by leonardo da vinci.And i told him that these were original da vincis.And he apologized me for testing my knowledge and told me to be welcome in to the wod.But i didnÂ?t know what wod means and asked him of wod.
    Â?Everything will be told when the time comes myfriendÂ?,he said.
    These were the last words i have heard then she came and begun to kiss me when he was passing by.She was such a hot girl and told me to make it there in the office.It could be such funny if i had made it with a girl but it was really unexpected experience for me that i have ever had.
    She walked down the room and closed the door then there was a silence only our,oops sorry,my breath and heartbeat.She came nearer and begun to strip slowly.She pulled her t-shirt first,then her skirt her body was perfect.He gave me a little kiss then a big one.Then she brought me a glass wine to drink but i havenÂ?t been drank my beer .But it was not the time to refuse.She told that it was the blueberry wine made of a tropical fruit blueberry.It was like a bloody steak.But i liked it.
    And she asked me if i liked it.Â?YesÂ? said I.And asked me if i would prefer to continue my being with this drink,if i had a chance.Suddenly the electricity went off.And she also when my answer was Â?yesÂ? to her.
    She turned across me and got my body in her arms.She was really strong even stronger than me.She said me not to afraid.Suddenly i felt a sudden ache on my neck.Then the ache turned into joy and the passion.Everything gone into blurr i was not able to do anything even moving my finger.I couldnÂ?t rememberi how long has it been since she kissed my neck but the chieftain was there and spoke to me with a polite voice.
    Â?You are now out of blood ,the only blood in your veins is only a dropÂ?
    Â?you are staying between death and death and it will be your choice to go on your being in human body or in soulworld.Now, one of your choice is to go on your being without any breath,any heartbeat and sex but amongst the human with a human body.And other one is not to have any body.As you can see your choices are death and death.I am just asking you to complete this rituel do you want to die or die!!!Listen my friend i think it is the time for you to stay in the world forever.Simply take your last breath and only open your mouth if you wanna stay in this world.The world of darkness what wod means.Â?
    Then i opened my mouth but everything has gone into darkness.I felt warm liquid in my mouth and heard the voice of the man saying Â?just drink Â?.I couldnÂ?t resist to this order and swallowed the drops.As i felt its energy developed inside i begun to hunger.And opened my eyes.But i was so tired and not able to do anything.All of my body begun to spasm and ached.It went on about 2-3 hours.When finished i felt really hunger and only thing that could stop my hunger was blood fresh blood.I couldnÂ?t remember anything about the things happened later.When my rage of blood ended there were two corpses inside the room and he came in.Asked me if i was such hungry.But my hunger have passed and my emotions were mixed.I didnÂ?t know if i was killer or such a monster.And then later he answered my question.
    Â?Vampire my friend,is your answer.Think no more.DonÂ?t busy your head with such a fool things because you have a world to learn.Firstly i am, my friend, your sires sire,and the member of the elders council and the chieftain of the toreadors Sir AHMAD BAREMİ.
    Let me introduce you to your sire standing behind you Lady Rüya ULGEN,who is responsible for you and your threatments until i announce you as a kindred to the CAMARILLA.Please respect her.Believe me that she is really hard to beat.Now goodbye to you.And the last thing for you is an order and the rule of our prince.Learn Turkish please for your being.Â?
    BACK

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic