Toplam: 90345

Şu An Bağlı:
    Ziyaretçi: 1792
    Üye: 1
    Toplam: 1793

Şu An Bağlı:
    01 : robert989

FrpWorld.Com :: View topic - EMBRACE OF THE MALKAVIAN
    Forum FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register   |  Profile  |  Private Messages  |  Log in

EMBRACE OF THE MALKAVIAN View next topic
    View previous topic
    CHANGES
    BaÅ?büyücü

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MALKAVIAN

Oh ,oups,sorry...I havenÂ?t seen you i was talking with George.What? Which George? CanÂ?t you see him?Oh donÂ?t fuck up with me.No no i am not a mad man and you are not the first man saying this.But one day you all will understand that i am right.Do you know that some people call me mad some call me freak,do you think am I?No no i am not,the only thing is that i can see what you can not,arenÂ?t I George?
    By the way my name is BARON Aaron,the king of United Kingdom.Yes yes i was the last king of United Kingdom and George was one of my ambassador.But you know these were the things that bored me.Politics etc.So i decided to leave the kingdom and came to Turkey.
    But i really liked Turkey,the people are smiley and the nature is really fine.Maybe if i decide to return to Kingdom,i would come here to be the KING.
    Why do you always laugh my friend?Is it funny?I am serious is it funny?Answer me?
    Hahaha you are frightened.
    One day when i was in Istanbul i have had a chance to meet people like me.They are staying in the hospital in Bakırköy.But doctors dont let me to stay there although i really wanted to be there.Ha,George?
    Infact George has got bored so we decided to leave there and came to Manisa.
    Because i ve always liked Manisa.Yes,yes i ve always liked Manisa.Some of my friends still leaving there.George knows them ,dont you George?George doesnÂ?t speak so much thats his style.But he is really my best friend.But sometimes he gets angry and do bad things.I can not stop him from doing such thing like killing people.
    Yes yes i was talking about Manisa.IÂ?ve met with King IV.Murat there.He was really joyful.He also has a blood of nobility like me you know.So we were getting on with together well.And after my esape from Manisa i went into him in IZMIR nights.Just wondering about and talking with himself.I will give you a secret my friend,he is really freak but donÂ?t tell him about this or he will kill you.Hahahahah so funny.
    And we talked a lot with him,he said he had new friends like us.Asked me if i wanted to meet them?It would really be so funny to be with the mad people they are really enjoyable.And we have gone to the abandoned building in Güzelyalı.The building was old enough and George was frightened.Hahaha.
    I saw the people sitting around the fire and talking.When they saw me they tried to escape but when they saw Murat they realized that i was a friend not no more.IÂ?ve introduced myself with my etiquette to the others and they respected me.Then all got up suddenly.And made me got up too.Someone was coming.
    She looked like queen and i was not wrong.I took one step forward and showed my respect to her then i ve introduced myself and my ambassador.
    She said that she was grateful for meeting with the King of United Kingdom.She introduced herself as Â?the Queen of the MalKAviAns Lady Havva şarbanÂ? and asked me if i wanted to live in IZMIR with them amongst the nobles.
    Yes i thought,it must be the time to stop roaming around and live in one city.This was the opportunity for me to live again with nobles.And i said Â?yesÂ? to her if they all really wanted me.
    All preperations have begun,i was dressed like i was in England.And i stepped forward to the Queen.She told me that would be the different rituel.
    She got one sword and made me down on my knees in front of her to show my respects.Then she announced me the new member of MaLkaVians.Ordered me to got up and give her a little kiss from my neck.She came to me held my head and kissed my neck.That was really wonderful kiss including pain and passion,sorrow and joy together.But smt. was unusual all my power was going and i was not able to move.And people gone into darkness and blurr the noises became undetectable except one which belongs to the Queen HAVVA.
    Â?We all are grateful for your companionship with the malkavians king of England.Our power will rise with you and you will have the respect that you already got.But first thing you should know is you wont be a human anymore,you wont eat like human,you wont smell like human,you wont sleep like them.You my friend will be a Vampire when this rituel ends.Now i am giving you the only staff that could end this rituel,it is blood pure blood of mine.Drink it to stay with us or you wont have any chance again.Please be quick or i will be sorry for you and us for loosing the King Aaron.Â?
    And i drank the blood,i was really drinking it like i was coming from desert.But i felt aches in my body.I ve seen this before in one film.I knew that my body was dying.
    It went on about 2 hours and then passed.
    She opened my eyes i felt really tired but hunger.She showed me what i needed there.They were the doctors which have sent me to the Manisa and took me away from my friends.And i could even hear their heartbeat and flowing of a fresh blood.
    Â?I drank,drank again and again
    Till my hunger ends
    It turned me into beast
    But it was the feeling that i felt best.Â?
    And i went into darkness again and fell down.There were two corpses around when i opened my eyes but they were not the doctors.They were two little children but dead.At that time I have understood of my being first.

Have you now understood my friend why we are here in this dark place and no one around?

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic