Toplam: 90352

Şu An Bağlı:
    Ziyaretçi: 988
    Üye: 1
    Toplam: 989

Şu An Bağlı:
    01 : yxeqivyb

FrpWorld.Com :: View topic - EMBRACE OF THE NOSFERATU
    Forum FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register   |  Profile  |  Private Messages  |  Log in

EMBRACE OF THE NOSFERATU View next topic
    View previous topic
    CHANGES
    BaÅ?büyücü

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOSFERATU

I was not a handsome boy,red points on my face,orange hair,and some of my teeth were lost.When i was child it was not the problem when i became a men nothing has changed on my appearence.So i have never had a girlfriend.They always teased with me and i never had a best friend.Always they laughed me when i turned my back.Because of that i hated people.
    I was just drinking until the midnight that night.And forcing my chance of fibdibg one girl.But all my efforts have gone wide.My hands were empty.I went out of the bar.It was rainy and cold.And a few people were hanging around.
    Suddenly the electricity went off.I saw a strange man walking on the street and he looked like old man.But when i tried to get nerarer he speeded up until we have come to the entrance of the sewers.He turned to me and waited.I came nearer and asked him if he was ok.He said not to care.But he was really looking bad and i asked him to see his face.
    Â?You cannot resist what you will see son.Now get out of here!Â?
    Â?What could be worse than meÂ?i answered.
    But i was mistaken.He turned to me and at first i frightened some.One of his eyes was blind and some of his teeths were lost and other were sharp and long,He was nearly bald.
    He looked into my eyes and talked slowly.
    Â?Yes son,i could understand you.Your appearence is not handsome but here is the worse one.And believe me there are more like me.We live in the sewers and no one could laugh us because no one knows.And now you know me and my companions livind in the sewers.I should invite you to our castle than to introduce yourself to our lord.Please do not refuse me and i wonÂ?t use any power.Â?
    I was really surprised of the things that i have heard.But at most the part of using power. What could that old man do to me?Nothing.But i was worrying for him and do not want to hurt his feelings.Because we were the same.And i joined him into the sewers.
    We walked through the passage and it was stinking.He lighted one torch and said me to follow him.I thought that i could never return without any help because it would be so hard to find my way.We have came to one iron gate.He took one of his keys and opened it and let me go in.And he came after me.
    And he opened another door inside was lighted by several torches and there were about twenty people looking at me.And he came.Announced me as his guest to the others.Other came nearer and all of them were like the old man that brought me here.
    Â?They are my brothers and sisters.You see all of us here are ugly like others say.But we are together and no one could hurt us or our feelings.People here are know how to hide how to listen how to move without letting anyone to understand their beings.
    Now its time to decide.İ told you that no one knows our beings and no one will.But you know us.I offer you to join us before we kill you.We cannot let you go out of here.And small detail you should know about us is we are not humans.We were humans.We all are vampires and you will be the one like us if you join.You would have a new powers that you can use.But if you dont want to join than we should kill you by drinking your blood.Now please decide for your future.Â?

I thought for a moment.It could be nice for me to be with others like me,and maybe i could get my revenge from people by killing them.
    My decide was certain i would be vampire!
    Than the preperations for the rituel has begun.All of the clan members introduced themselves to me.And chieftain of the clan Nosferatu Recep ÇETIN has come.Binded me on the stone and ordered me to close my eyes than i felt some cold touch around my neck and suddenly a pain.But pain turned into joy like i was drugged.And i felt all my energy has gone.
    There was a strange noise coming from darkness.
    Â?Listen son,you can now end your sorrow by dying and no one could tease with you,or you could turn back strongly by drinking the blood between your lips.Now decide and move,because you dont have so much time.Â?
    I prefered drinking the blood.It was really delicious like rare cooked steak.But it was not enough.Than sudden pain come to my body.I was pained under some spasms.
    Â?Dont panic son.Your body is dying but you wonÂ?t.Wait until it passes.And rituel will end soon.Â?
    Like he said the spasms ended soon after and he opened my eyes but everything was flue and he asked me if i was hungry.Yes said i.Everyting become nett in sight.And one girl really looking beautiful has been brought.And everyone has gone except sire RECEP and I.He opened my bounds and said me to take my revenge by feeding my hunger.And than he turned into mist and gone.

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic